Thursday, March 31, 2005

Are you at your Blogging Best?

Welcome Amigos!

How's everything going? Hope life's treating you well
and giving you all you deserve... Speaking of which, it
seems all the 'manifesting abundance' exercises Teri & I
have been doing are helping greatly - the money and the
accolades for Secrets of the Super Bloggers just keep
rolling in...

Here's just one sample - you know Mike Steup, right?
The Internet marketing whiz kid behind JV-Buddy and
the E-zine Marketing Report - he was one of our
partners in the
Start The Year Right promo...

Anyway, just got this in from him:

======================================
Hey Doug,

We all know that blogging is a great way to drive traffic
to your site, and to get them to keep coming back time
and again. I have to admit, though, that I still don't have
my blog up and running... I'm the type that wants to know
everything about something before I start using it!

Your 'Secrets of the Super Bloggers' package is just
what I need to get me going. I've only gone through half
of what I got, and am already learning more than I did
with any other blogging 'information' I've got in the past.
I can't waitto get to the rest of the info!

Just wanted to say thanks, and am looking forward to
profiting from my blog and all of the traffic and
customers I get from it!

All the Best,

Mike Steup
http://www.jvbuddy.com
http://www.ezinemarketingreport.com
======================================

Now if you've ever dealt with Mike you know he's honest,
straight-forward and no bull - he's the real deal. So a letter
like that means a lot to Teri & me...

Remind me to add him to my Christmas list... ;)

If you've already gotten the bundle, get it online
for sale right now - we already know of at least
5 'gurus' that are selling it, so you want to get yours
in motion before there are dozens!

We still have 10 bundles left at the introductory price,
so here's a deal just for being in our online 'family' - be
one of the next 10 to get the package from

http://www.secretsofthesuperbloggers.com

and then e-mail me your receipt # - I'll throw in the
branding rights to my
Becoming a Super Blogger report!
This is no small deal - the rights are selling right now at
http://www.earning-more-online.com/sb/branding.htm

But remember - after these next 10 are gone, the price
goes up forever - no exceptions - so go now:
http://www.secretsofthesuperbloggers.com

Thanks! If you have any questions about the bundle, the
report or blogging in general, feel free to contact me about it, ok?

Next week we'll go back to list-building strategies,
and take a look at how you can use co-registration to
your advantage. If you've been following these issues
for the past couple of months and ACTING on them,
you've already begun building your own opt-in list and
using a few free sites to get even more recipients, and
are now using your blog to bring more people to your
opt-in pages.

So next I'll show you how to use existing co-reg services
and how to set up your own - let's take your list through
the roof before the big Fall season hits, shall we?

All the best,

Doug Champigny,
Welland, ON, Canada.

PS - Remember, only the next 10 people who pick up
the
http://www.secretsofthesuperbloggers.com/ bundle
get the branding rights for free - after that it's going to
cost more for the bundle, and you'll have to buy the
branding rights separately... Hurry - Don't miss out!
http://www.SecretsOfTheSuperBloggers.com

Enjoy... DC.

====================
Please Add The Marketing Domination Blog To Your Technorati Favorites! Marketing Domination at Technorati

Please Stumble Our Blog: Marketing Domination at StumbleUpon

====================

Add our Feed: Syndicate Marketing Domination

Get Marketing Domination in NewsGator Online