Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The Gates Revolution

Wow - I was just shown a new site/program,
that really did amaze me - and if you've been
reading my e-mails over the last few years, you
know not much really impresses me. Pretty much
everything I'm asked to review has that 'been there,
done that, wasted the bandwidth' feel to it...

But I knew this was worth looking at, if only because
my dear friend Liz Tomey was invvolved. Liz is the
straightest shooter online, producer of dozens of great
resources, including the AdSense Article system I
showed you a couple of months ago. Two things you
can count on if Liz is involved - the product(s) are
excellent and the outlay is reasonable.

Checking out the page, I recognized the start of what
I call 'The Gates Revolution'...

Not Bill Gates, but Gates, Tennessee...

Gates, Tennessee? Yes - you see, that's where Liz is -
and it seems another Internet Marketer, her neighbor
Jessie McCloud. Jessie has distilled most of what Liz
has been advising these last 3 years, and built a system
that is constantly bringing him in about $12,000 a month...

Now $144,000 a year is amazing enough itself for a
relative newbie - but that pales compared to him pairing
up with Liz to make the whole system available to you
and the other members of our online family!

You've heard it from others, though not from me -
this is a complete system that can enable you to
jump way up online in little time. This is the first time
I've said it because this is the first time I've seen it all
in one package. Info products, training videos,
templates to help you enable it all - even a forum
to get more ideas and to get your questions
answered quickly!

Too often we all download a program, just
get into it, then have questions that stop us
from continuing - with this system you just
log in to the forum and ask - Liz, Jessie and/or
the other users will get you the info you need!

This may just be that one key you need to break
through and join those of us making 6-figures online -
take a look at all that's there - you'll see why I'm
so in favor of it:

The Success Revealed Internet Marketing System

Helping you succeed in 2006...

Doug Champigny,
Welland, ON, Canada

PS - If you missed them on the weekend, get your
Article programs today, then get the articles to use
them with from the download page. Download them
from:

http://www.SevenBucks.com

To your success... DC.

====================
Please Add The Marketing Domination Blog To Your Technorati Favorites! Marketing Domination at Technorati

Please Stumble Our Blog: Marketing Domination at StumbleUpon

====================

Add our Feed: Syndicate Marketing Domination

Get Marketing Domination in NewsGator Online